West Of The Moon

West of the Moon is the unofficial, temporary meeting ground for the members of Christendom's Guild of the Cross and the Quill. Sadly West of the Moon won't be in our future permanent web URL because a number of other selfish people already registered all permutations of the URL years ago without even consulting me. For that they shall pay.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pray for Regina Doman and Family

Regina Doman, good friend of Christendom, professional Christian author, and energetic supporter of the arts at our beloved College, who resides in Front Royal, posted this note on her website on July 9:

I have news so sad that it is breaking my heart.
Yesterday, July 8, my four-year-old son Joshua Michael died in a car accident in our church parking lot.
I love that boy so much.
Please pray for our family.
Regina and Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home