West Of The Moon

West of the Moon is the unofficial, temporary meeting ground for the members of Christendom's Guild of the Cross and the Quill. Sadly West of the Moon won't be in our future permanent web URL because a number of other selfish people already registered all permutations of the URL years ago without even consulting me. For that they shall pay.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I am glad that people are planning on using West of the Moon this summer. I simply didn't have time before the end of the semester to get people together to discuss summer activities.

Anyway, anybody who's reading this thing, pass on the word that West of the Moon is alive and kicking!

I'll post something here myself sometime soon.

God bless. I hope you're all having a good summer

Yours,
John Jalsevac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home